2022 FESTIVAL TIMELINE – TBD
|12:00 PM||MASS INSIDE THE CHURCH – BISHOP BOYEA WILL CELEBRATE MASS. WE ASK THAT ALL ATTENDEES PLEASE WEAR A MASK INSIDE THE CHURCH. MASKS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FRONT ENTRANCE.|
|1:15 PM||DINING WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS|
KONA ICE VENDOR OPEN
|2:00 PM||CHILDREN’S CARNIVAL GAMES OPEN (CHILDREN’S GAMES CANCELLED FOR 2021)|
RAFFLE TICKETS FOR SALE (RAFFLE CANCELLED FOR 2021)
|3:00 PM||YOUNGEST/OLDEST/FURTHEST AWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED|
RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED (RAFFLE CANCELLED FOR 2021)
CHILREN’S CARNIVAL GAMES CLOSE (CHILDREN’S GAMES CANCELLED FOR 2021)
|4:00 PM||CHILDREN’S FIELD GAME (CHILDREN’S GAMES CANCELLED FOR 2021)|
*Timeline and details may be changed/updated up until the day of the festival
- COVID 19 Update: We ask that all attendees wear a mask inside the Church. Masks will be available at the front entrance.
- COVID 19 Update: Due to the surge in COVID-19 cases and the delta variant, we have decided not to include the children’s carnival/field games and the raffle out of safety for attendees at the Festival. We will have goodie bags at the Main Tent for children to take home with them. We will also have the Kona Ice truck available to purchase shaved ice after enjoying your meal. We appreciate your understanding as we try our best to keep all attendees safe.
- There are restrooms available on site. There is not a baby changing table on site.
- A trash bag will be given to each person that purchases a table.
- Extra trash bags will be available at the main tent.
- Please make sure to pickup all the trash in your area and throw it away in the dumpster located on the west side of the grounds.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and please clean up after your dog.
- Please respect the NO PARKING signs throughout the grounds. These are strategically placed for the best flow of traffic and the safety of all attendees.
- All activities besides Mass will take place outdoors, please plan accordingly.
Tables & Chairs
- 1 table and 8 chairs are available for $30, payable by cash or check at the time you pick up your table and chairs.
- Tables & chairs will not be delivered or setup by volunteers unless requested by attendees with physical limitations.
- Mass will begin at 12:00 pm inside the church. The 2021 Mass will be celebrated by Bishop Boyea.
- Please use the front entrance or the handicap ramp on the west side of the church. There is not an elevator inside the church.
- The church is air conditioned and there are restrooms located in the lower level.
- There is extra seating available in the lower level with a television that will live stream the Mass.
- The Procession will immediately follow Mass outside at the front of the church.
- Please line up for the Procession in the following order:
- Altar Servers & Priest
- Lighters will be available at the back of the church to light Procession candles.
- During the Procession the musicians will lead us in the “Procession Song,” which we will all sing together.
- The “Procession Song” lyrics will be available in your Mass program.
- We will walk from the front of the church until we reach the main area where we will place the statue.
- Please do not start eating until after the Procession has concluded.
Food & Beverage
- All attendees bring their own food and beverage to share among their family and friends.
- Food and beverage is not available for purchase at the festival.
- Kona Ice Truck will be available with shaved ice to purchase for 2021. Payable by cash or credit card.
Children’s Carnival Games
- Children’s Carnival Games will be cancelled for 2021.
- There will be wristbands for sale at $5 per wristband per child for unlimited play for one hour. Payable by cash only. Open to all ages.
- We will ask for those that believe they qualify for the youngest, oldest, and furthest away to come to the main tent and sign up before 3:00 PM, at which time we will determine the winners.
- Each winner will be announced and receive a prize!
- The Raffle will be cancelled for 2021.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase starting at 2:00 pm.
- Volunteers will walk the grounds selling raffle tickets.
- All raffle tickets are 5 tickets for $5. Payable by cash only.
- All raffle prizes will be on display at the main tent.
- Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm, and are asked to come to the main tent to claim their prize.
Children’s Field Games
- Children’s Field Games will be cancelled for 2021.
- The children’s field games will take place in a roped off area in the rear field.
- We will have the classics including potato sack races, water balloon toss and more!
- Children will compete in age groups for prizes!
- Age Groups include: 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12.