2022 FESTIVAL TIMELINE
|12:00 PM||MASS INSIDE THE CHURCH – FATHER ENZO ADDARI WILL CELEBRATE MASS|
|1:00 PM||PROCESSION – BEGINS OUTSIDE THE FRONT OF THE CHURCH|
|1:15 PM||DINING WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS|
|2:00 PM||CHILDREN’S CARNIVAL GAMES OPEN|
RAFFLE TICKETS FOR SALE
|3:00 PM||YOUNGEST/OLDEST/FURTHEST AWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED|
RAFFLE WINNERS ANNOUNCED
CHILREN’S CARNIVAL GAMES CLOSE
*Timeline and details may be changed/updated up until the day of the festival
- There are restrooms available on site. There is not a baby changing table on site.
- A trash bag will be given to each person that purchases a table.
- Extra trash bags will be available at the main tent.
- Please make sure to pickup all the trash in your area and throw it away in the dumpster located on the west side of the grounds.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and please clean up after your dog.
- Please respect the NO PARKING signs throughout the grounds. These are strategically placed for the best flow of traffic and the safety of all attendees.
- All activities besides Mass will take place outdoors, please plan accordingly.
Tables & Chairs
- 1 table and 8 chairs are available for $30, payable by cash or check at the time you pick up your table and chairs.
- Tables & chairs will not be delivered or setup by volunteers unless requested by attendees with physical limitations.
- Mass will begin at 12:00 pm inside the church. The 2022 Mass will be celebrated by Father Enzo Addari.
- Please use the front entrance or the handicap ramp on the west side of the church. There is not an elevator inside the church.
- The church is air conditioned and there are restrooms located in the lower level.
- There is extra seating available in the lower level with a television that will live stream the Mass.
- The Procession will immediately follow Mass outside at the front of the church.
- Please line up for the Procession in the following order:
- Altar Servers & Priest
- Lighters will be available at the back of the church to light Procession candles.
- During the Procession the musicians will lead us in the “Procession Song,” which we will all sing together.
- The “Procession Song” lyrics will be available in your Mass program.
- We will walk from the front of the church until we reach the main area where we will place the statue.
- Please do not start eating until after the Procession has concluded.
Food & Beverage
- All attendees bring their own food and beverage to share among their family and friends.
- Food and beverage is not available for purchase at the festival.
Children’s Carnival Games
- There will be wristbands for sale at $5 per wristband per child for unlimited play for one hour. Payable by cash only. Open to all ages.
- We will ask for those that believe they qualify for the youngest, oldest, and furthest away to come to the main tent and sign up before 3:00 PM, at which time we will determine the winners.
- Each winner will be announced and receive a prize!
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase starting at 2:00 pm.
- Volunteers will walk the grounds selling raffle tickets.
- All raffle tickets are 5 tickets for $5. Payable by cash only.
- All raffle prizes will be on display at the main tent.
- Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm, and are asked to come to the main tent to claim their prize.